Wellness With You In Mind
Wellness is a lifestyle in our community. We have found a clear link between healthy aging and the proactive pursuit of wellness. We believe that our residents should be engaged not only physically, but intellectually, emotionally, socially, and spiritually as well. Every resident deserves the opportunity to improve their overall well-being. That’s why we offer EnerG by Aegis wellness programs.
EnerG by Aegis is an innovative series of wellness programs developed by Aegis Therapies to educate and inspire individuals to move through life. Based on a multi-dimensional model of wellness, EnerG programs support the factors that impact patient health on a daily basis.
The EnerG Wellness Programs take a purposeful approach to enhancing the health and happiness of our residents, helping them reach their highest potential. Each class is modified to match the level of care of the participants, ensuring that our residents are participating in a safe and effective manner. With 21 weekly wellness opportunities, we continually strive to provide residents with the tools and resources they need to improve or maintain their overall well-being.
- A fun, social class built around memory games, word puzzles, brain teasers and topic discussions! It is a great class to meet new people!
- A fall prevention class that focuses on sitting and standing techniques, proper breathing, and posture.
- An easy-going, seated fitness class that offers resistance exercises for each individual’s fitness needs. It also focuses on proper stretching techniques.
- A class that strives for harmony between body, mind and spirit. This seated class is designed to ease tensed muscles, increase flexibility and improve organ function.
How EnerG Benefits You
- Offers a holistic approach to wellness-using a multi-dimensional model of wellness, EnerG activities address the whole person with the goal of improving your quality of life at any stage of wellness.
- Improves care outcomes-EnerG results have shown that participants reduce their risk of falls with injury, depression, impaired cognition and unplanned hospitalizations.
- Improves satisfaction and engagement-in the journey of wellness, EnerG helps provide a fun, interactive and supportive activity experience that keeps you motivated and moving.
- Improves quality of life-EnerG helps keep you independent longer and improves your daily social and emotional engagement.
- Promotes lifelong learning-EnerG fosters a culture of wellness and lifelong learning through a variety of educational offerings.
- Provides an integrated experience-EnerG wellness activities and classes are integrated within the community calendar of events and are easily accessible to help you achieve your wellness goals and improve your quality of life.
For more information, please contact:
Brooke Williams, Wellness Coordinator, 712.276.3821 ext.3143 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org