Our main goal is to keep our residents and staff safe and to follow proper guidelines by CMS and IDPH. We will continue to keep you all updated with all visitation changes. PLEASE DO NOT VISIT IF YOU ARE SICK.
- Must set up an appointment with Erin, Activity Director, at 276-3821 ext. 3130.
- All visitors must check in and out at the front desk kiosk
- Staff will need to assist you in getting checked in on the kiosk.
- Staff must take your temperature – you are not allowed to take your own temperatures with the thermometer.
- You must come to the front door to check out on the kiosk and have someone read your temperature on the way out.
- Visitation for all neighborhoods is limited to window visits only until the county COVID numbers go down and the facility is not in an outbreak status.
If at any time it is determined that you are not following the guidelines, you will be asked to leave the property and may not be allowed further visits. Please check our Sunrise website, face book page, and sign up for our email blasts.
Thank you so much for your cooperation!
Chris Schenkelberg, Healthcare Administrator